February 27, 2009

If you were ever curious about what the AV Closet looks like, here's a sneak peek. The other side has more racks and a couple dressers. On any given day of the week, the office is bursting with vintage!

Funny story about the "wardrobe". Originally I had only purchased two thinking two was plenty enough... well once they were assembled and clothes were hung I realized I probably need THREE more to hang up all the stock we receive.

It's a little cramped in here... but I'm happy with it. Who wouldn't be happy being surrounded by pretty things all day?


And the main "hub" (hehe): the desk. And no, it's not always this spotless. Usually the desk is covered with customs labels, measuring tape, a cup of coffee and a cup of tea, notepads, safety pins, business cards, post-it notes of "reminders"...

So there it is! The AV closet, or atleast a little peek inside of it. This is where the lovely vintage in the shop sits and waits patiently to (hopefully) someday be a part of your closet.

5 comments:

  1. So I'd like to set up an appointment to look through all of the pretty vintage goodies you have lol OHMYGOSH! I love it, I already see so many pretty colorful dresses I want to try on. hehehe*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely...like a dream! Pretty, colorful dresses, a nice big desk, and a great computer with a large monitor. My fantasy workspace!

    And is that a furry chair cover? I think I'll have to try that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the desk area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those colorful dresses! I think I'll go crazy at trying to think of a way to get to those! :)
    Luc Jenson
    Vintage Denim Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice desktop I wish my room is like that.


    Maria[wedding suits]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee