May 11, 2009
Okay a few quick updates...

+ Added a Rachel Zoe gallery to Adorevintage.com You gotta love her glamorous boho look (I do anyway!).

+ Here is the link to our mini shoot for our vintage inspired "Summer Cloud Tunic" Click Here More mini shoots coming soon!

+ Planning for more photo shoots for the end of May with a couple new models.

+ New vintage skirts have been added to the shop!

+ New clutches & bags have been added to the shop!

--- *phew*

The day isn't over yet. I am still in the process of photographing more dresses, vintage boots (OMG even a pair exactly like Kate Moss'!!!) and then I'm going to start on a new celebrity icon style gallery. (Dita Von Teese... LOVE HER!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey... just found your blog today… pretty nice.

    Quick question. I’m pretty much into clothes, shopping, fashion, etc. and was curious if you ever use a site called www.closetviewer.com to basically inventory all of your clothes, make and save outfits, etc.?

    Just found the site about a week ago, and it’s been a lifesaver, especially for a free site, and didn’t know if you were on it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog!

    Todd
    http://toddgourley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee