October 22, 2009
I recently picked up the new Anthropologie catalog (arg I missed September's though...) and wanted to share a few lovely pages.

I noticed a trend in the catalogs...the models are not stickly skinny. Hooray! I am happy to see that Anthropologie has been featuring models that have more realistic figures, now if they would feature some petite girls. *hehe* Since I'm a petite girl and sometimes their clothes just kind of drown me. Especially the coats and sweaters.

{click on picture to see larger version}
anthropologie-oct09-1 anthropologie-oct09-2 anthropologie-oct09-3 anthropologie-oct09-4 anthropologie-oct09-5 anthropologie-oct09-6

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow! ^_^ And how lovely that Anthropologie just opened their first UK store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been noticing that too! The most recent free people catalog was the same way....the models looked great; they were thin, but definitely way more fit...they had muscle tone and curves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the artistic look of Anthropologie catalogs and this one was one of the prettiest, I thought. It is so nice when they have real (er) girls in the photos!

    iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy lady BTW I like your artwork keep it up.


    Maria[dress shirt]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee