February 16, 2011
gardnerstreetdress

This week's shop updates are probably some of the prettiest (and girliest!) the shop has had in awhile. All the dresses are from the 1940s to the 1950s as well as the jewelry. Be sure to take a peek inside the shop! (Also, Adorevintage has a new look, let us know what you think of it!)

meadowmonarchdress augustynabrooch Vintage 1950s Dress from Adorevintage.com Vintage 1940s Dress from Adorevintage.com Vintage 1950s Dress from Adorevintage.com illumnibrooch forestwhimsybrooch Vintage 1950s Dress from Adorevintage.com

{ click here to shop vintage! }

9 comments:

  1. amazing photos!!!!
    Now on my blog my Vintage Chanel bag!!!Look it!!!

    For you and your readers:

    Fake Chanel necklace by Frosty....The Giveaway

    Follow me on:
    THE VOGUE ADVISOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo of the blue lace is tp DIE for!!!!
    You have some amazing vintage!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all!!! and amazing pics!!!!
    Kisses!

    Follow me on:
    http://lipstickcandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I love the very last dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god! I am so excited for the clothing line! I love that polka-dot shirt sooo much! Also, it actually makes me want to be on a farm and it makes me want to buy some Wellingtons! Just saw this posted on You Are My Fame, and it made my heart happy! I can't decide between the yellow and the pink skirt, so I may have to get both....Thanks for join with us.

    nursing clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the last dress….I want one, where can i go to get one?

    tuxedo jackets

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first dress is the prettiest dress I have ever seen! Thank you so much for posting these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifull dresses!
    visit my new vintage blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee