March 27, 2011
Vintage Inspired Fashion, Obsession Du Jour

I will never tire of stripes and lace. They are wardrobe staples for me. What is new however is my new found love for tribal inspired jewelry and accessories. Usually I tend to favor florals, lace, pretty pastel colored baubles and rhinestones. But the past couple of weeks I've really been attracted to jewelry that's a bit more geometric and features stonework.

FASHION: 1.] House of Harlow earrings from Stylebop.com, 2.] A.L.C. striped linen tank from Browns Fashion, 3.] American Rah crochet vest from Mirabella.jp, 4.] Pocahontas Clutch/Bag from Calypso St. Barth, 5.] Paperbag maxi skirt from River Island, 6.] Faux succulents (set of 3) from Homedecorators.com, 7.] 3.1 Phillip Lim criss cross platform sandal from Lagarconne

I've also been highly considering starting a little succulent garden. Very inspired by these succulents in their recycled containers.


Image Credit: Upcycled Succulent Planter Inspiration from Re-Nest.com

6 comments:

  1. great outfit! if the skirt were shorter I would say it´s pretty much perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! So many delicious selections! my favorite has to be that purse~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've decided to try my hand with plants again, just bought a succulent last week and your post has inspired me to look at creative ways to reuse vintage tidbits as containers. I wonder if they would need a hole in the bottom for drainage?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i'm in loovee with the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fashion ethics.Love this striped top.

    Engagement Rings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stripes design especially white and black and what all those plants?


    Laby[big suit]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee