May 27, 2011
Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog

Everyone has seen the sex symbol photos of Marilyn Monroe with her perfectly made up lips, bleached blonde hair, and va-va-voom dresses. But my favorite portraits of her are the ones where I feel Norma Jean Baker is shining through the glossy veneer of Marilyn Monroe.

Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog Marilyn Monroe and Norma Jean Baker AdoreVintage Blog

"Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world." - Marilyn Monroe


Image Sources: We Heart It // Marilyn Monroe

9 comments:

  1. What a great post! I love all of these photos, especially the 5th one! She looks so beautiful and real in these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She always looked beautiful natural. Thats the way I liked her the most as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Images of Marilyn, I really love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pics are beautiful and sweetly innocent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was so gorgeous! She will be a fashion icon forever!

    I'm following your blog, I hope you FOLLOW mine, to win beautiful goodies in my giveaways <3: http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt of hers is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful lady. She had such soulful eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woman that is the real woman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee