June 22, 2011
Online Vintage Clothing Sale and Discount


So, you may or may not know, but I've moved into a new studio (last Thursday) and while it's been super fun getting the apartment set up, I must say moving from a 1900 sq. ft apartment to a 450 sq. ft studio that has to double as my living and work quarters... well I'm sure you can imagine what it looks like. (Haha!)

So, what to do with the boxes upon boxes of vintage I have? Have a HUGE CLERANCE SALE that's what! The sale is until July 4th, so be sure to hop in on the savings while you can! Free Shipping isn't available and all sales are final.

Some of my shop favorites...



SHOP THE 30% VINTAGE CLEARANCE SALE
Happy Shopping!

6 comments:

  1. The brooch is absolutely lovely, I'm off to have a nosy now!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gasp! That second blouse of the left hand column is gorgeous!

    forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! the dresses are all amazing!!! really amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. all items are beautiful...but most amazing is that hat..just loved it...

    cheap vintage dresses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Emensuits have a great discount in all their products like as topcoat,big suits,White Suit,White Suit,boy suits,exotic shoes and many more,For more info you can visit at emensuits.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee