February 21, 2012
Came across this pretty rad website Society 6 where you can purchase art prints from thousands of different artists OR have their prints skinned for your iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc... Needless to say, I am kind of freaking out over these vintage camera iPhone cases.

Vintage Cool | Camera Iphone Cases from Society6.com Vintage Cool | Camera Iphone Cases from Society6.com Vintage Cool | Camera Iphone Cases from Society6.com Vintage Cool | Camera Iphone Cases from Society6.com Vintage Cool | Camera Iphone Cases from Society6.com Vintage Cool | Camera Iphone Cases from Society6.com

I really need to upgrade to a 4G, but can't until summer. *le sigh* The prices are super affordable too! About $35 for an iPhone case. J'adore!

6 comments:

  1. Haha this is so funny and cool. Wish I had a iPhone just for the awesome cases they have :D
    x

    Check out my blog if you'd like
    http://themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - particularly the first two, such a fun idea and I too need to upgrade to an Iphone 4.

    Oh, Such A Primadonna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh....I really want one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love love love this iphone...I want it!!

    http://exquisitusfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful. I love these. I want one of these. iphone 4 ucuz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee