May 21, 2012
My friend Whitney (who is adorable and has amazing taste) owns the equally adorable and well curated women's boutique MYRTLE shop in Echo Park is hosting a trunk show with Gretchen Jones of Project Runway fame. Ahh...sorry I said fame, that sounds kind of lame. Oh damn, now I'm rhyming. *must have more coffee*

Anywho pretty ladies... if you are in Los Angeles and don't have plans for this evening (and even if you do, cancel them and attend this event instead!), come on over to MYRTLE in Echo Park and drink some champagne, nibble on treats, and shop your little hearts away.

Myrtle Women's Boutique Trunk Show with Gretchen Jones


I've wrangled up most of the girls from my work to go, so super excited! I'm also really quite excited to meet Gretchen because she was my absolute favorite on Project Runway! *fan girl nerd moment*

GRETCHEN JONES + MYRTLE boutique trunk show
Echo Park | Los Angeles
2213 Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026
6 to 9 PM | champagne + nibbles
myrtle site | gretchen jones collections

1 comment:

  1. Gaze at photos of different models, they are very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee