May 22, 2012
I recently stumbled upon a fantastic vintage fashion tumblr, Valentino Vamp and it is stocked full of amazing vintage photos of women mostly from the 30s, 40s, and 50s.


Actresses June Havoc and Helen Walker


Singers, The Andrew Sisters


1960s Actress, Scilla Gabel


1940s actress Hazel Brooks


Miss California beauty Pageant from the 1940s


The gorgeous actress Elaine Stewart


1940s actress Brenda Marshall

These women were total babes, weren't they? All images from Valentino Vamp

6 comments:

  1. I always love photos of the babes of years past. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. I love the one of the Andrews Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that Scilla Gabel photo is from the 60s, it looks pure 90s! Just goes to show we are constantly recycling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam gan ...
    menghadiahkan Pujian kepada orang di sekitar adalah awal investasi Kebahagiaan Anda...
    di tunggu kunjungan balik.nya gan !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee