June 17, 2013
We are at it again here at Adored Vintage with a lovely set of new updates. The beachy summer feel of these clothes reminded us of the beautiful islands of Greece. How nice does a cruise of Santorini and Crete sound right now? We are in full on daydreaming mode today, must get back to the update! Be sure to comment down below and let us know your favorite piece from todays update and how you would style it! We are lusting over theAgia Galini Swimsuit, it NEEDS to be worn on a beautiful beach with a huge floppy hat and white sunglasses. SO CUTE!
vintage 1940s copper dress with ruched hip detail
vintage 1940s copper dress with ruched hip detail |Beau Monde Dress

vintage 1970s white tropics floral sundress vintage 1960s vivid florals wiggle dress
vintage 1970s white tropics floral sundress | Tetia Reef Dress
vintage 1960s vivid florals wiggle dress | Printed Petals Dress

vintage 1960s bright floral swing summer dress
vintage 1960s bright floral swing summer dress |Mayfair Dress

vintage 1950s white boxy top with lace vintage 1940s cream blouse with gold red beading
vintage 1950s white boxy top with lace | Parchment Scroll Blouse
vintage 1940s cream blouse with gold red beading | Saigon Lantern Blouse

vintage 1960s mod green orange bathing suit
vintage 1960s mod green orange bathing suit |Agia Galini Swimsuit

vintage 1950s green wool flare skirt vintage 1950s rust orange pencil skirt
vintage 1950s green wool flare skirt | Chervil Leaves Skirt
vintage 1950s rust orange pencil skirt | Saigon Lantern Blouse

vintage 1980s maroon plaid dress with belt
vintage 1980s maroon plaid dress with belt |Theologos Dress

vintage gold filigree ring vintage 1950s three flower petal brooch
vintage gold filigree ring | Spinalonga Ring
vintage 1950s three flower petal brooch | Nestled Pansies Brooch

vintage 1940s orange brown floral frame purse
vintage 1940s orange brown floral frame purse |De Valois Purse

6 comments:

  1. I love the 1940's copper dress!

    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces!
    http://balearaitzart.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite is definitely the very first orangey dress. The colour is to die for! I love colours that really catch the eye like that. I would wear it with my new light tan, suede ankle boots. Even if they do hurt my feet.. it would be worth it.

    Caged Canary - Live The Fairytale
    www.cagedcanarynz.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. That swimsuit is a stunner. Not sure that shade of green would go with my palid complexion but its lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg , i love every piece. I just cant believe how talented you are when it comes to designing vintage clothing. I really love every piece! You have an amazing talent !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the burnt orange dress the first one, I probably would wear these with my huge floppy tan hat and tan basket heels. I really love your taste in fashion. you have inspired me to start my own vintage interior blog and Etsy shop thank you.

    www.yardofbleu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee