April 27, 2014
Almost 3 years ago I signed up for this cool little app called Instagram posting pictures of my life's little happenings (cheese and wine afternoons with friends, farmers' market on Sundays...) and then it lead into little behind the scene peeks of what it was and is like to be a online vintage shopkeeper.

Throughout these few years it has been a wonderful joy (and sometimes bittersweet) to look back at these old photos and see where Adored Vintage and myself have come. While Instagram is the place where I share beauty and loveliness to inspire those that follow Adored Vintage on Instagram, it isn't lost to me all the not so lovely real life moments not shared and captured.

These photos from our Instagram are amongst our top liked photos ever. In a couple years time AV went from a few hundred followers to over 25,000 and I am humbled, overjoyed, and to be quite honest a little shock. Thank you for being inspiring and hopefully inspired!


As a thank you for your support, your love, and well, liking what we like (lovely and pretty moments), we are offering all of our social media fans 25% OFF their purchases in May with the code MUCHADORED. Simply enter it at checkout to save 25% OFF your vintage shop purchase.

{ Click here: Adored Vintage Shop }

Code valid for domestic and international customers. Not applicable for past purchases. May not be combined with other offers. Valid for 1 time use per customer. 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee